Risk is the effect of uncertainty involved in the achievement of objectives of an Organization due to internal and external factors and influences. Effective management of risk is therefore essential for survival and sustainable business of an organization. ISO 31000 International Standard provides guidance to develop, implement and continuously improve a framework to integrate the process of managing risk into all activities of the organization including governance, management, planning, policies and values.. The standard is generic, applicable to all types of risks, at all times, pertaining to entire organization, to all its areas and all levels and to specific functions, projects and activities. Organizations those demonstrate compliance against ISO 31000, the certificate of Risk Management Adherence are issued by SQM worldwide. ISO 31000 Standard Certification by SQM indicates organization's adherence to Risk Management practices and as a truly Auditing Firm, offers Value Auditing Services in Risk Management Assessment and Auditing. Auditing Services of SQM are designed to meet Global Standards that deliver Credibility in Certification To achieve this objective, professionally trained auditors are deputed to identify 'Opportunities for Improvements' in ISO 31000 Risk Management Certification Recognition of Certification for Risk Management Certified Clients are recorded on SQM Website and details shall be accessed through 'Client Zone' on URS website.
ISO 31000 Certification Provides following Benefits:
• Improve the probability of achievement of objectives.
• Improve identification of threats and opportunities.
• Adopt proactive management policies to identify and manage risk at all levels and in all activities.
• Comply with necessary legal and regulatory requirements and international norms.
• Improve governance and operational efficiency.
• Improve controls and minimize losses.
• Improve stakeholder’s trust and confidence.
• Improve resilience of the organization.